Why my Monday doesn't have to suck:
- Early morning prayer with my husband. It's still dark outside, there are candles on the table, and I get to spend quality time with the man I love and the One who brought us together.
- I caught all the green lights home from my Monday morning class at the kindergarten. Usually, it takes about 15 minutes one way. Today, it took seven.
- She&Him playlist that is just making Monday sound good already.
- Vietnamese for lunch with the HubbO. Woot.
- I'm giving a test in one class, which means for at least 20 minutes, I'll be reading Villette by Charlotte Bronte.
- I only have 14 Mondays left of work until I quit! Now, seriously, who can have a bad Monday after that thought?