4.28.2010

What the SCRAP Wednesday



Kind of like What the Crap Wednesday, only it has to do with the ridiculous nature of The Never-Ending Wedding Scrapbook! It has been over a year since I've been married, and over 6 months since I started my wedding scrapbook, and guess what. It's still not done! But I did finish a few pages before we left for Korea in August, and I just put them in new sleeves because a lot of them got ripped when the Mumsie shipped it from home. So, I thought I would give you a hint as to how it's turning out.




This page has our vows printed on each side. 

These are the lyrics to the sweet song Kenny's friends sang for us.




Inside the little pockets are the words we recorded that played as we washed each other's feet.








One of my favorite spreads. 






The end for now. Still have the front page and last page to do! 

Right now, I'm looking forward to getting started on a book of our Annapurna trekking in Nepal. Got all the pictures printed and bought the book. Now I just have to find some scrapping supplies in Korea!  
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin