11.01.2009

November

It's November. Which is followed closely by December. And we all know what that means....

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

So, now that we've got that out of the way... I present the latest adorable and squeeeish picture of the boy cat.



I am determined that November shall be the month we finally cure him of all remaining tummy bacteria and he stops tracking poop throughout the house and we stop  having to bathe him twice a week. Because let me tell you, cleaning Bo is more stressful than cleaning poop. November shall also be the month in which I finish up the Harry Potter series. And thank God, too, because I am a slave to J.K. Rowling. It will be nice to have the inside of my head back, although this romp throughout the wizarding world is definitely exciting and suspenseful. But, I need my brain back in order to do normal everyday things like wash the dishes, blog, and have conversations. November will also be the month in which I get around to telling you about my awesome last half of October. November is also being cancelled, for those of you residing in Korea.

And now, I must return to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Because as smart as I convince myself I am, I really have no clue whose side Snape is on!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin