9.27.2011

So, My Pants Are on Fire

Obviously, because I'm a liar. Unintentionally, of course.

What I didn't know when I set the deadline for revamping Wonju Wife into something besides Wonju Wife was that I would be in the middle of moving the week before. Kenny and I are making a huge move. We are moving in with his parents. Dunh dunh duuuuuuunnnnh. It's not something either of us ever considered, but we never expected to be pregnant this summer and be living on one income. We had taken this house with the expectation that when July rolled around, I would be gainfully employed and pulling a paycheck similar to my previous one, or even a bit more. So Kenny took a job that has the potential to make a lot of money, but currently isn't. And so, we're moving.

In two days. Because Kenny posted our apartment online as available and in 5 minutes within posting at midnight he received 5 texts of people interested. The next day, a couple came to visit that night and transferred money while they were here so we wouldn't show it to anyone else. Done. That's how amazing our apartment is. Kind of reminds me of the whirlwind it was moving into the place. Same moving out.

They had actually asked us to move out in a week's time, but couldn't get their money out of their own apartment (crazy Korean key money system!) until the end of this week, so we got an extra week.

All this to say, I most likely lied about October 3rd being any kind of reveal. That Monday is also a national holiday in Korea, so if I have anything to do with it, I'll be spending it with my HubbO.

I'm about to do some heart-heavy adjusting in my life, so get ready. 
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin