3.08.2011

More Books I've Read! Yahooo!

So here's a new vlog for you guys! Sorry to have been absent for so long. I quit my job on Friday, and I've been hiking and reading and hiking some more. Oh, and eating! But with this whole unemployment thing going on, I should be able to post more often! So, here's what I've done with my free time so far:



I'd also like to draw your attention to some other videos. My sister recently started song sparrow, a duo composed of Holly (the sisda) and her friend Amy. They sing! And they're pretty fantastic! Here's one of their most recent covers, sung amazingly well by MY SISTER. If you love them, go show your support by leaving a lovely comment on their YouTube channel or their Facebook page. Or heck, leave a comment here if you can't be bothered to click on the link. (For shame!) I can't tell you how proud I am of my little sister! I love to listen to that girl sing.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin