1.12.2008

March of the Penguins meets Boston Legal

Okay, I tried to get photos to explain, but I couldn't find any good ones.

Today at LaVergne, I subbed for a biology class and they were watching March of the Penguins (of which I saw the last half FOUR times). When the baby penguins hatch and then begin to walk, they huddle close to the ground with their little furry flippers down by their sides. And they waddle. And they're so cute you have to go, "Awwwww." So, I'm watching this tiny chick hobble on down to the furry group huddle and I think, this reminds me of someone. And then I think, I'm insane! Who could this penguin possibly remind me of? And then all of a sudden it comes to me! Jerry "Hands" Espenson from Boston Legal (the best lawyer show EVER). Yes, the way he holds his hands down in front of him, plastered to his thighs as he walks, this is what a baby penguin looks like when they first begin to walk. I mean, adults waddle in this same way, teetering back and forth with the flippers down by their sides, but it's not the same. It's only the furry little fluffies that remind of him.

And that's it. And yes, Boston Legal trumps Law & Order (the original with Jack McCoy). I know it's hard to believe. But it's true.

1 comment:

  1. You are MAD! L&O (the original) is the best legal drama, hands down. Why would TNT have the little tag line, "the original is still the best" if it wasn't true? Hmmmm?

    I expect a redaction immediately. And an apology to Mr. McCoy.

    Dun-dun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a sweet comment and then go have a donut. It's the most fulfilling duo. Do it, you'll see!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin