10.08.2009

Why Stereotypes Work. Sometimes.

In my adult class last night, we were discussing things we hate. The conversation was based upon learning to express dislikes. We practiced talking about things we "don't like," things "that really bug me," things that "make me mad," and things that "piss me off."

Discussion Question: What does your mother do that drives you crazy?

Female Student 1: "My mom sometimes says to me, "Why don't you just consider a blind date?" That really drives me crazy.

Female Student 2: "Sometimes my mom cleans my room and it drives me crazy!"

Female Student 3: "My mother always acts like she likes my sister more whenever she visits. It drives me crazy when she does that. "

Male Student: "My mom always makes me feel better, so I don't understand this question."

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Blog Widget by LinkWithin